Preparation time: 1
Cooking time: 3
- Vegetables – one cup cut into pieces (Carrot, Beans , Cabbage , Any leafy vegetable)
- Onion – ½ piece
- Ginger – ½ piece crushed
- Garlic – 1 pods crushed
- Moong dal or Green gram dal (Cheru payar) – ½ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Ghee or butter – 2 tsp
- Cook the vegetables, onion, ginger, garlic and dal in a pressure cooker with 3 cups of water, for 10 minutes in low fire.
- Drain it well by taking out the entire juice out of the vegetables, into a pan.
- Add milk and one cup of water.
- Bring to boil again for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper powder and ghee to taste.
If you liked this post, say thanks by sharing it:0